POSITION: Investor Relations, Officer
DEPARTMENT: Investor Relations
LOCATION: US – Maryland - Bethesda
POSITION TYPE: Full time
DATE POSTED: May 11, 2023
About Calvert Impact, Inc.
Calvert Impact, Inc. is a global nonprofit investment firm that helps individuals and institutions invest in solutions that people and our planet need. During its 25+ year history, Calvert Impact has become an impact investing pioneer and mobilized over $4 billion from investors to create measurable impact in affordable housing, community development, education, environmental sustainability, health, microfinance, sustainable agriculture, small businesses, and renewable energy sectors.
Calvert Impact is a diverse and inclusive organization, comprised of energetic and talented people who have a passion for redirecting capital to advance social and climate justice, racial and gender equity, and the Sustainable Development Goals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes healthcare, retirement contributions, transportation and educational subsidies, and much more.
Calvert Impact works with a broad range of investors and their financial advisors to grow the understanding of impact investing and get capital working to address pressing social and environmental challenges around the globe. This role is critical in our ability to grow the Community Investment Note and other investment programs by providing excellent client service and administration.
We are seeking a team player that is a strong communicator, loves to speak with and help people, is committed to continuous operational improvement, and can adapt to various responsibilities in a mission-driven, service-oriented culture. While there will be core investor servicing responsibilities, there will also be room to contribute to marketing, business development, strategic growth, and other needs across the organization.
- Act as primary point of contact for incoming inquiries, consistently informing investors and financial advisors about Calvert Impact’s investment programs and portfolio impact
- Provide timely and professional client service by email and phone
- Leverage proprietary software and Salesforce to ensure investor and investment information is properly administered
- Contribute to continuous operational improvements
- Support institutional reporting and responses to due diligence questions
- Contribute to strategic communications, content development, and external meetings/events
The ideal candidate brings:
- Interest and commitment to Calvert Impact’s mission and impact investing
- Professional customer service and systems experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate by email and phone to a variety of audiences
- Interest in developing relationships within the organization and externally with customers
- Systems and process-minded, with Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-through
- A collaborative, service-oriented and team-first attitude
- Ability to work from Calvert Impact’s office in Bethesda, MD at least some days, with hybrid in-office/remote potential
- Ability to travel as necessary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “IR Officer” in the email subject line. Cover letters should directly address how the candidate’s experience makes them a good fit for this position. No phone inquiries please.