Faith Investor Profiles: Impact Investing Pioneers
Faith institutions, and their leaders, are among the true pioneers of impact investing. Over the decades, Calvert Impact Capital has had the privilege of partnering with faith institutions--including congregations, churches, healthcare systems, mutual funds--as they fulfill their traditions, serve our most vulnerable and disenfranchised communities with dignity, and create a more just and sustainable world through their investments.
Our ongoing Faith Investor Profiles series seeks to showcase these impact investing journeys, glean insights from leaders across faith communities, and inspire other faith investors to engage in impact investing.
We are pleased to feature profiles of the following faith organizations:
- Adrian Dominican Sisters – Portfolio Advisory Board
- American Home Baptist Mission Societies
- CommonSpirit Health
- Everence Financial and Praxis Mutual Funds
- Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego
- Mercy Investment Services, Inc. and Mercy Partnership Fund
- Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Oblate International Pastoral Investment Trust
- United Church of Christ (UCC) Church Building & Loan Fund
We will continue to share new profiles highlighting how faith investors across denominations are investing for impact. If you would like to recommend an institutional faith investor to profile, please reach out.
We work in close collaboration with many partners also committed to educating faith investors about impact investing, including those listed below. Please consider these organizations as important resources as well:
Connect with Us
Since 1995, we have been working with faith investors and their advisors, across all faiths. We are here as a resource and welcome opportunities for conversation, collaboration, and partnership.
Please contact Amanda Joseph, Director of Faith-Based Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org and 301-280-6009.